Friday, December 30, 2011

fundraiser

well im very excited to talk about my new fundraiser! a dear friend contacted me yesterday and asked if she could set up a fundraiser for us. she owns her own business called sew sew sew your boat. she makes a wide variety of items like skirts, burp cloths and other baby items. i was so excited and felt extremely blessed to have a friend with a heart for adoption and a heart for our family. thank you anna!!! so many people are already interested. so for the month of january 50% of sales will go to our fund. and as always you can go to our donate button on the side of my blog and donate. thank you to everyone that is supporting us and to everyone for your prayers! i will be attaching a link to annas business on the side of my blog.

4 comments:

  1. I love you Andrea!!! So happy for your future children, they are BLESSED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 you too! thank you for everything. you are working so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a link to shop & support your efforts online?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes christy! on the left side of my blog is a link to sewsewsewyourboat!

    ReplyDelete