Sunday, April 4, 2010

baby number 9

wow i havent blogged in a long time. so much has gone on since august i dont know where to begin. well we had baby number 9. we had to deliver him unexpectedly at 35 weeks. the two weeks leading up to my delivery was very scary and a huge surprise. i ended up developing preeclampsia. add this to my placenta previa and i was a mess! i was in the hospital for a week the first time to monitor my blood pressure. i went home for another week and was sent back because my blood pressure and protein was through the roof. the doctor didnt know why i wasnt having a stroke! i know why. GOD!
the tests done on my placenta showed that it was in a very scary position with a risk of bleeding out. going into my c section the doctors didnt really know what to expect. well i made it through the c section but my recovery was not so good. i lost alot of blood and my blood pressure was not coming down as expected. the baby on the other hand was doing great. except for a little rapid breathing he was good. he was recovering in the nicu while i recovered in my room.
i will continue this story another day!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about the story of Baby Josiah... Praise God that He kept you safe!

    ReplyDelete